Lost Cities Beads- A Place For the Unique

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Moss Agate and Amazonite

The last part of the recent shipment that I want to share with you is all the new Moss Agate and Amazonite. It's really gorgeous, but I'm at a  loss for a matching song, and thus my running theme is over. But that does not diminish the beauty of these beads!

I know I say this a lot, but I do adore Moss Agate. The color is perfectly Swampy and mixes great with other earth tone beads as well as copper. And each bead has its own unique pattern making it a piece of art all its own. We have a nice variety of sizes in 16" strands of smooth rounds.
4mm rounds: $7.00
6mm rounds: $8.00
8mm rounds: $12.00
10mm rounds: $16.00
12mm rounds: $19.00

And last, but certainly not least... Amazonite! The smooth opaque glow of these Amazonite is amazing. It's perfect to mix it with silver and moonstone to really bring out its cool, wintery color. For a more classic look, mix it with white pearls.
4mm rounds: $10.00
6mm rounds: $11.00
8mm rounds: $16.00

So that's what's new right now! I hope we'll see you soon for cookies, entertainment and creativity! Remember, we are here EVERY day for all your beading needs and we would love to help you make your project into a masterpiece!

Happy Beading!
Robin